Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Welcome

Welcome to the world of the Charmer Legacy. This legacy follows the life of Devon Charmer and nine of his descendants. I'm not sure where it's going or what it will become, so you might just wanna follow and find out ;)
I'll be linking uploads of heirs throughout the legacy, but will upload other characters upon request. I do NOT upload sims through the exchange, so you will have to upload their .sim files through 4shared. This makes it easier to put them into your game and also keeps any corrupt content from entering. For the most part, I remember where I downloaded certain custom content, so feel free to ask :)
I will not be conducting heir votes, as I will most likely have a sim I'm mentally attached to and want to follow their life. However, I may conduct polls asking who your favorite sim is, who they should date, etc.
Any questions should be asked via post comments. If you really must, you can leave a comment over at my sims 3 page. And, if you can, please spread word about this legacy and make sure to give others the links to this blog and the ea forum (link not created yet).
Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment